1. Paint the nail with CND Sage Scarf Shellac and cure.
2. Use a fine striping brush and CND Pretty Poison to paint two lines of varying widths vertically, and one thick line horizontally. Cure.
3. Paint thin lines using CND Cream Puff, horizontally and vertically.
4. Add additional lines with gold glitter polish and cure.
5. Cover nail with top coat and set gold and pearl gems in a triangular shape. Cover stones with a second layer of top coat and cure to secure.
Rachel Clark, The Shimmer Room, Edgewater, Fla. @theshimmerroom
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.