1. Apply two layers of IBD’s Polo U Can Go, then cure, but don’t remove the sticky layer.
2. Lightly stroke the brush on various parts of the nails with IBD Green Monster.
3. Repeat with the same technique using different greens, like IBD Just Me n’ Capri, Kiara Sky Brightenstein, and Gelish Arctic Freeze. Apply top coat and cure. Now remove the sticky layer.
4. Use a dotting tool and sculpting gel to create a 3-D clover shape. Once you’ve reached the desired height for the clover, cure but don’t remove the sticky layer.
5. Apply loose green glitter to sculptured hard gel. Use a soft brush to remove excess glitter from the nail.
Tahra Clarke, Artistry Salon Studio, Neward, Del. @fallintotahra