Offer this fast and easy add-on service to your clients as an alternative to traditional liquid-and-powder or gel-polish sets. Simply dip, dazzle, and you’re done.
1. Pour Cuccio Pro Powder Polish into an individual, single-use container to avoid cross-contamination.
2. Prep the nails with a dry manicure. Apply Step 1 Primer to all 10 nails.
3. Use Step 2 Nail Base & Top Gel as a base coat. While the nail is dry, dip one nail at a time into Cuccio Pro Polish Powder.
4. Apply Step 3 Layering Gel over the powdered nail. Re-dip the nail into the powder, working one finger at a time. Repeat for full coverage.
5. Use Step 4 Nail Base & Top Gel as a top coat to seal the entire color coverage.
6. Apply Step 5 Gel Activator over the top coat. Allow to dry. Use Step 6 Brush Cleaner to clean all your product brushes after use.
7. Smooth the surface of the nail using a fine file. Remove debris with a lint-free wipe and isopropyl alcohol. Apply Cuccio 7 Second Reactive Top Coat for extra shine.
8. Finish the service with Milk & Honey Cuticle Oil.
For more information, go to www.cuccio.com