1. Prep nails for gel-polish application. Apply base coat and cure. Apply CND Shellac Asphalt and cure. Repeat for full coverage.
2. Use CND Shellac Silver Chrome to paint melting, dripping ice. Cure.
3. Repeat Step 2 using CND Shellac Wisteria Haze to give the design depth. Cure.
4. Use a detail brush and Wildflowers Powder Sugar in Fuchsia to add an iridescent effect over the dripping ice.
5. Clean your brush and repeat Step 4 with CND Additives Exhibition to add texture. Seal the entire look with top coat and cure.
Vanessa McCullough, The Nailbar, San Mateo, Calif. @nailzbyvee