The Ice Empress Collection from EzFlow TruGel includes six chillingly chic shades that take your designs to a frigid realm. Follow the tutorial below to get one step closer to an icy wonderland.
1. Prep the nail for gel-polish application. Apply one coat of TruGel Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp. Apply one coat of TruGel First Frost and cure. Repeat for full coverage.
2. Apply mylar pieces in a chevron design on the lunula area.
3. Using TruGel Ice Scorned, add flowing lines on both sides of the nail. Cure.
4. Complete the design by adding highlights using Arctic Attraction. Cure.
5. Complete the look with TruGel Top Coat and cure. Remove the inhibition layer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.