- Start with a sky blue polish. Using white polish or craft paint and a fine brush, paint three X-marks to start the snowflakes.
- With the white paint, add a cross mark going through each X. Paint V-shapes on the four ends of the cross marks.
- Add tiny dots around the snowflakes with white paint. Using silver glitter paint or polish, add detail to the snowflakes. Finish with a clear top coat.
- Apply a basecoat and two coats of gold shimmer polish.
- Using white craft paint, create the base for the birch trees and snow.
- Using black craft paint, create the shadows on the trees. Apply gold glitter to the gold background. Finish with a clear top coat.
- Apply two coats of white polish.
- Paint stars and the tree with gold glitter pain
- Polish the tip of the nail horizontally with gold glitter paint. Finish with a clear top coat.
You Might Also Like: PBA Offers Scholarships for 2017
For more information about your career in nails, check out NAILS Career Handbook
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.