- Apply a base coat and cure. Apply two coats of red gel-polish, curing between coats.
- Create random strokes with gold glitter gel on the center of the nail using a thin liner brush, and cure.
- Apply some clear gel-polish to the nail; place Swarovski crystals and glitter pieces on top, and cure. Finish with a clear gel top coat, and cure.
- Polish nail with a dark color like OPI Ice-Bergers and Fries. Using cashmere-beige craft paint and a striping brush, make five angled flair brush strokes. Use the same technique with metallic gold craft paint and repeat strokes between the beige. Add holly leaves by alternating forest green and leaf green craft paint. Use opposite colors for veining each leaf.
- Create berries by using a toothpick and crimson craft paint or polish to place three dots at the top of each holly leaf.
- Add green glitter to each holly leaf and use a gold glitter striper for accents.
Gift Wrap Delight
- Apply gold polish to the nail. 2. Use a long striper to paint a red line straight down the nail and another one going across.
- 2. Using a small striper, paint thin black swirls on the gold area. Paint a thin black line down the center of the red lines.
- 4. Form a bow using 3-D nail art acrylic and place it where the two lines intersect. Add a rhinestone to the center of the bow and add a clear top coat.
You Might Also Like: 10 Common Causes of Nail Service Breakdown