1. Twas the Nightmare Before Christmas and Jack Skellington was aglow...
2. These roses are white, these roses glow bright.
3. Paired with jewels for an elegant shift from day to night.
4. Recreating Tokidoki's Milo Series 3 Unicorno complete with illuminating zombie skulls.
5. Fade to black to get this glitter fade to glow.
6. Just a touch of fluorescence for this geometric set.
7. Bold lines.
8. Now just the roses:
9. "Caroling through the night" with this set of snowflakes.
10. Let it snow, let it glow!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.