>FlyGirls Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
>FlyGirls Peppermint Healing Clay Mask
>FlyGirls Candy Cane Massage Lotion
>Azature Red Diamond Polish
1.Use an aromatherapy diffuser to scent the air with fresh pine. Offer your client her favorite bubbly beverage.
2. Soak the feet in a basin of warm water and a cup of high-quality Epsom salts infused with frankincense and myrrh essential oils. This therapeutic soak has many health benefits, as it helps to relieve stress and anxiety, reduces inflammation, and boosts immunity. Push back cuticles and perform a callus removal treatment, if needed.
3. Massage Gingerbread Sugar Scrub into the feet and ankles, and rinse.
4. Apply the Peppermint Healing Clay Mask. This mask extracts impurities from the feet as it dries. Remove the mask by wrapping the feet with steaming hot towels.
5. Perform a reflexology foot massage with Candy Cane Massage Lotion.
6. Remove any excess oils from the nail bed. Apply a base coat, two coats of Azature Red Diamond Polish, and a top coat.
You Might Also Like: Signature Services: Berry Cherry Manicure