Haven Hedrick, The Nail Boutique, Santa Maria, Calif.
1. Paint the nail with OPI Gel Color in Visions of Love.
2. Burnish Tammy Taylor Pumpkin Spice Dazzle Rocks around the cuticle area and fade to the free edge.
3. Place hexagonal glitters around the perimeter of the nail and apply Tammy Taylor Gelegance Flawless Finish Top Coat.
French Pumpkin Patch
1. Paint a deep smile line with white polish on nude nails
2. Using orange water-based acrylic paint, draw a pumpkin. Add the details with brown paint. Highlight with a mix of white and orange paint on one side of the pumpkin.
3. Using green paint, draw swirls and leaves, and highlight them using white or yellow paint. Allow it to dry. Add a clear top coat.
Warm and Cozy
Kathy Dent, Salon Glow, Reno, Nev.
1. Prep nail for gel; apply blush gel and cure. Apply two coats of OPI Warm Me Up gel-polish and cure after each coat.
2. Brush OPI My Favorite Ornament heavily at tip of nail and lighter toward the middle of the nail, and cure.
3. Using a small art brush, paint very thin lines of OPI Warm ME Up gel-polish from the tip of the nail toward the middle of the finger, and cure. Apply a top coat and cure.
You Might Also Like: Handout: Basic Nail Art
For more information about your career in nails, check out NAILS Career Handbook.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.