Mia Secret international exclusive educator, Arturo Osorio, demonstrates how to create an elegant and fashionable fall-inspired design using the professional brand’s colored acrylic powders.
1. Prep nails for acrylic application. Properly place a sculpting form and extend the nail plate, using cover pink acrylic powder.
2. Sculpt the smile line, using gold acrylic powder.
3. Sculpt a second smile line to extend the length, using black acrylic power.
4. Encapsulate the entire nail with clear acrylic powder.
5. Contour the cured nail, using the 100-grit Speedy Zebra file and use a finer grit file near the cuticle area. Buff to shine and remove debris.
6. Apply a thin layer of UV Finish Gel and cure for 60 seconds.
7. Paint an outline between both smile lines, using white Formagel and a nail art brush.
8. Paint decorative swirls over the black free edge, using white Formagel and a nail art brush. Cure for 30 seconds.
9. Add more nail art details over the pink area and cure.
10. Embellish the look as desired.
Follow Osorio on Instagram: @miasecretarturo