> Aura Cacia essential oils in eucalyptus, sweet orange, cinnamon leaf, and clove bud
> Fly Girls Cranberry Sugar Scrub
> Fly Girls Pumpkin Masque
> Fly Girls Vanilla Nut Massage Lotion
1. Use a diffuser to mist the air with essential oils, such as warm citrus, clove, and cinnamon. Offer the client a eucalyptus-scented neck wrap, along with the choice of cinnamon-apple or orange-spice tea.
2. Trim, shape, and file the toenails; perform cuticle care.
3. Remove calluses. Apply the exfoliating Cranberry Sugar Scrub, massaging all over the feet and ankles.
4. Brush on the antioxidant- and enzyme-rich Pumpkin Masque. Wrap the feet in heated towels, and gently squeeze the feet while removing the masque.
5. Perform reflexology foot massage with Vanilla-Nut Massage Lotion.
6. Buff the toenails and apply polish of choice.
Tweak this Recipe:
Use an alternate name, such as Soothing Seasonal Pedicure, offer the client a mug of hot mulled cider garnished with a cinnamon stick, and apply a rich autumn hue, such as CND’s Leather Satchel.
You Might Also Like: Signature Services: Berry Cherry Manicure
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.