Add a dash of glitter pigments to your favorite polymer powder for an easy-to-do granite-inspired design.
1. Mix CND Additives in Pink Gold Sparkle, Pavé Diamonds, Black, and Exhibition directly into sculpting powder. Seal containers and shake to blend.
2. Reverse- sculpt zones 2 and 3.
3. Pick up a bead of sculpting powder, using a triple pick-up technique to collect all three custom blended colors on one bead.
4. Marble and swirl the bead on zone 1 of the nail to create a granite effect.
5. Seal zone 1 with clear sculpting powder.
6. Refine and file the nail. Seal the entire nail with gel top coat and cure or buff to a high shine.
John C. Nguyen, CND Education Ambassador, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, @jcnguyen88
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.