Achieve the perfect gel-polish manicure with NCLA’s new line of soak-off UV/LED gel-polishes. Made in and inspired by Los Angeles, Gelous? features more than 40 trendy shades, is easy to apply, requires no drying time, and can last up to 21 days.
1. Clean and prep the nail.
2. Gently buff the nail to smooth the surface and remove the shine.
3. Use a lint-free wipe soaked in alcohol to remove any dust, oil, and water residue from the nail.
4. Apply a thin layer of NCLA’s Gelous? base coat, Touch Base. Coat the entire nail plate without touching the cuticle and cure for 30 seconds in the NCLA LED lamp.
5. Apply the first coat of the NCLA Gelous? color of your choice. Cure for 30-60 seconds in the NCLA LED lamp.
6. Apply a second coat of color, making sure the coats are applied in thin layers. Cure for 30-60 seconds in the NCLA LED lamp.
7. Seal the color by applying a thin coat of NCLA Gelous? Top of the Game top coat and cure for 20 seconds in the NCLA LED lamp. NCLA Gelous? formula does not leave a tacky residue.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.