1. Prep the nails. Apply pearl polish and allow to dry. Use clear builder gel and create embossed outlines of suns. Do not remove the inhibition layer.
2. Use a dry paint brush to apply micro glitter to the design and lightly dust off the excess glitter. Apply no-cleanse gel-polish top coat and cure.
3. Lightly buff the nail to remove shine. Cleanse. Use a small dotting tool and white acrylic paint to outline the design with dots. Seal the look with top coat and cure.
1. Prep nail for gel-polish application, add base coat, and cure. Paint nail with two coats of an ivory gel-polish, curing after each coat. Add dots of navy blue gel-polish with a small dotting tool. Cure.
2. Paint the body and tentacles of your octopus with navy blue gel-polish and a small detail brush. Give each tentacle a curl at the end, and cure. Using a semi-sheer periwinkle gel-polish, add four more tentacles in the background. With bright white gel-polish and a large dotting tool, add two large eyes, then add two small eyelashes with your detail brush. Cure.
3. Add final details including navy blue pupils to the eyes with a large dotting tool, and rows of white suckers down the tentacles with a small dotting tool. Cure. Finish with matte gel top coat, cure, and wipe away the inhibition layer.
1. Polish the nails with two layers of CND Shellac Cream Puff. Cure between coats.
2. Leaving a margin of white base near the cuticle area and lateral walls, paint a nail shape using CND Shellac Pink Pursuit. Cure.
3. Repeat Step 2 using CND Shellac Honey Darlin’, leaving a margin of the second color. Cure.
4. Repeat Step 3 using CND Shellac Sparks Fly, leaving a margin of the third color. Cure. Seal the look with top coat and cure.
5. Add a Swarovski crystal to the center of the final color block.
You Might also Like: 3 Easy Spring Nail Art Projects for Students