Translucent, see-through colors used to be limited to traditional nail polish but IBD’s Just Tints Collection introduced the first-ever sheer shades in a gel-polish formula, according to the manufacturer. When primed with a white base the tinted gel-polish can be layered to make designs pop. For best results, IBD educator Tan Nguyen based in Conroe, Texas, says the product should be applied thinly and with a light touch.
1. Polish the nail with two layers of IBD JustGel in Carte Blanche. Cure between coats for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
2. Using IBD Hard Gel in Intense White, paint two half-moons. Flash cure for 10 seconds.
3. Continue to use IBD Hard Gel in Intense White to create petals. Flash cure.
4. Repeat Step 3 to add more floral details. Flash cure.
5. Repeat Step 4 to add details to the lower half of the nail. Flash cure to lock the design.
6. Create an ombré effect by polishing diagonally with IBD Just Tints See-Through to You. Flash cure.
7. Using IBD Just Tints in Transparently So, continue to polish diagonally to complete the ombré effect. Flash cure.
8. Polish entire design using IBD JustGel Top Coat. Cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds. Use IBD Nail Wipes and IBD JustGel Gel Cleanser to remove the tacky layer.
You Might Also Like: