o Farmhouse Fresh Cranberry Orange Fizzer
o Farmhouse Fresh Brandy Pear Sea Salt Body Polish
o Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze
o Farmhouse Fresh Citrine Beach Body Milk Lotion
1. Fill the footbath with warm water. Add one Cranberry Orange Fizzer to the bath. Offer the client a refreshing glass of punch and a warm neck wrap to indulge in full relaxation.
2. Apply cuticle remover and let sit. While waiting, trim and file toenails before you gently push back cuticles.
3. Gently file the bottom of the feet. Exfoliate the feet and lower legs with Brandy Pear Sea Salt Body Polish.
4. Once both feet have been exfoliated, cleaned, and dried, apply an adequate amount of Honey Heel Glaze to the client’s feet. Wrap a warm hot towel around each foot, making a steam cocoon. Let sit for a few minutes.
5. Remove the hot towels, and massage the feet and lower legs with Citrine Beach Body Milk Lotion, leaving an aroma of fresh lime, coconut, and grapefruit.
6. Once the massage has been completed, use Scrub Fresh or alcohol to remove any oils from the nail bed. Apply base coat, polish color, and top coat to complete the pedicure.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name, such as Tropical Twist Pedicure, and offer the client a bowl of chilled fresh fruit.
You May Also Like:
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.