Featuring 12 new shades influenced by the 1970s, China Glaze’s House of Colour collection includes an eclectic mix of opaque creams, shimmers, chromes, and glitter lacquers. The set is available in special nail art kits that will inspire you to incorporate muted metallics and bright nudes in a bold pattern.
1. Apply two coats of China Glaze Girls Just Wanna Have Sun. Allow to dry.
2. Using China Glaze About Layin’ Out, paint a right angle on the top right side of the nail. Next, paint a stairstep-like shape on the lower left side of the nail, making sure it does not extend to the base of the cuticle.
3. Using the Van-Gold the Distance striper, outline the shapes painted in Step 2 to define the color blocking.
4. Use the metallic striper to paint an extra shape on the lower right side of the nail.
5. Add another line to connect the red shape to the silver shape on the bottom half of the nail for a geometric effect. Seal the entire design with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.
To see nail art tutorials using China Glaze, click here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.