Carefully formulated to generate the same low heat under both UV and LED lamps, the Lexy Line Hard Gel System from Light Elegance features cool-curing resin technology that eliminates uncomfortable heat spikes during the curing process. The line of hard gels is available in six viscosities that allow you to perform a simple overlay for flexible nails or even shape or extend the nail quickly and beautifully.
1. Prepare the natural nail with the 100-grit side of the Light Elegance Perfect file. Cleanse the nail. Apply Light Elegance UV/LED Bonder and cure for 30 seconds in an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
2. Apply Lexy Line Baby Pink Extreme using a #4 Flat Bling Brush. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
3. Apply Lexy Line Perfect White and create a deep smile line using the Light Elegance Smile Line Brush. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
4. Apply Lexy Line 1-Step over the entire nail. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
5. Buff and shape the nail using the Light Elegance Foamie.
6. Apply Light Elegance Super Shiny for a high-shine, long-lasting finish. Cure for one minute in an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
For more information, visit www.lightelegance.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.