o CND Almond Hydrating Lotion
o CND Almond Illuminating Masque
o CND Almond Moisture Scrub
o CND Almond Milk Bath
o CND SolarOil
o CND Cuticle Erase
o CND Vinylux
o CND Vinylux Top Coat
1. Pour the Milk Bath into the finger bowl. Sanitize your own hands and the client’s hands. Remove any residual polish from the client’s nails, and analyze her hands, skin, and nails. Cut, file, and shape the nails.
2. Buff the nails on the right hand and then soak. Repeat on the left hand. Remove the hand from bowl and wipe dry. Apply Cuticle Away on right hand and push back the cuticles. Wipe away any residue with a soap and water-dipped wipe. Repeat on the other hand. Remove dirt from underneath the nails. Carefully nip any hangnails.
3. Apply Cuticle Erase and SolarOil, and massage the fingers for three minutes on each hand. Apply a little bit of milk bath on hands to make a smooth surface and apply the scrub. Massage wrist to tips for three minutes on each hand. Wash hands in a big hand bowl using clean water and sponge.
4. Apply the mask using a fan brush. Wrap each hand in a heated towel and let it sit for six minutes. While you wait, use the lotion to massage elbow to wrist for three minutes on each arm. Use the towel to remove the mask and continue to massage hands and fingers for three minutes for each hand.
5. Use Scrub Fresh (alcohol base) and a lint-free wipe to remove oil from nails and clean underneath the nails. Apply the first coat of Vinylux, making sure to cap the free edge. Repeat for a second coat. While the polish dries, use a brush dipped in polish remover to clean up the sidewalls and cuticle area of the nails for crisp polish application. Complete the look with one coat of Top Coat and make sure to cap the free edge.
You Might Also Like: Signature Services: Berry Cherry Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.