> Be Natural Cuticle Eliminator
> Final Touch Fruiti Tutti Exfoliating Scrub
> Final Touch WildBerry Warm Lotion
> Final Touch Exotic Hydrating Fruit Masque
> OPI Bond Aid pH Balancing Agent
> OPI Top Coat Strengthening
> Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat
1. Soak the client’s hands in warm water.Trim and shape the nails, apply cuticle remover, and very gently push cuticles back with a cuticle pusher. Gently remove hangnails around the sides of the nails.
2. Gently exfoliate the client’s hands and arms with in-house blended Fruiti Tutti Exfoliating Scrub to remove impurities.
3. Perform a reflexology massage using WildBerry Warm Lotion, working it all over hands and arms to hydrate and replenish the skin.
4. Apply Exotic Hydrating Fruit Masque to the hands to help revitalize the skin, and wrap with a steamy towel. Let the masque penetrate into the hands for five to 10 minutes. Remove all treatment and excess oil with a hot towel.
5. Apply a coat of Bond Aid pH Balancing Agent, Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat, two coats of polish of your choice, and a coat of OPI Top Coat Strengthening.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name, such as Juicy Fruit Manicure. Offer the client a fruit-flavored mimosa or an ice-cold glass of sparkling fruit punch.
You May Also Like:
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.