o Urban Venus Bath Fizzers
o Urban Venus Raspberry Smoothie Body Wash
o Urban Venus Raspberry Smoothie Natural Lotion
o Urban Venus Cuticle Oil
o Urban Venus Raspberry Smoothie Salt Scrub
o Urban Venus Base Coat, Top Coat, and 3-Free Nail Lacquer
o Paraffin Wax
1. Soak the client’s hands in the manicure bowl for five minutes with a small amount of warm water and Urban Venus Raspberry Smoothie Body Wash. Shape and file the nails, push back the cuticles, and clean the nail beds.
2. Prepare a warm bowl of water and drop an Urban Venus Bath Fizzer in the warm water. Take one hand at a time, hold it over bowl, and apply warm water to the hands and arms.
3. While keeping the hands over the bowl, take 2 tablespoons of Urban Venus Salt Scrub and gently massage and exfoliate dead skin cells from elbows to hands.
4. Rinse the salt scrub from the skin with warm water and pat the arms and hands dry with a clean towel.
5. Massage hands and arms with 2 tablespoons of Urban Venus Raspberry Smoothie Lotion.
6. Pour paraffin wax into two plastic bags, then immerse the hands to seal in moisturizing lotion. Wait five minutes.
7. Remove paraffin from the hands. Wipe any remaining lotion off the nail beds and clean with alcohol.
8. Apply Urban Venus Base Coat, two coats of Urban Venus Nail Lacquer, and finish with Urban Venus Top Coat. After nails are semi-dry, apply Urban Venus Cuticle Oil.
Tweak this Recipe:
Use BCL Spa’s Mandarin and Mango Sugar Scrub and Massage Cream, and use an alternate name, such as Mandarin and Mango Smoothie Manicure.
You May Also Like: Signature Services: Signature Lemon Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.