o Body Esthetique Tangerine Dream Body & Massage Oil
o The Body Shop Orange Sugar Body Scrub
o Pure Organics Diamond Crystals
o BCL Mandarin + Mango Moisture Mask
o Pineapple Dream Jelly Bath
o Callus Remover
o CND Vinylux Bicycle Yellow
1. Prepare the Pineapple jelly foot bath with two Tbs. of Dream Jelly Bath, and soak the client’s feet. Trim and file the toenails and perform cuticle care.
2. Pat the moisturizing mask onto the legs and allow the mask to cool. Apply a thin layer of callus remover under each foot if necessary. Wrap the feet in plastic wrap, following with a hot towel wrap. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes, depending on the roughness of the client’s feet.
3. Use the Pure Organics Diamond Crystals and The Body Shop Orange Sugar Body Scrub to gently remove the dry mask and excess callus remover, using clockwise and counterclockwise motions.
4. Perform a 10-minute leg massage with Body Esthetique Tangerine Dream Body & Massage Oil, leaving legs silky smooth and lavishing.
5. Cleanse the nails to remove residue and apply base coat, two coats of CND Vinylux Bicycle Yellow, and a top coat.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name such as California Crush Pedicure and offer an orange-pineapple mimosa.
You May Also Like:Signature services: Sweet Treat Mango Spa Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.