Dana Cecil (@dana_nailjunkie) of Dover, Ohio, shows how to make this vintage-inspired nail art design.
1. Apply two coats of buff gel-polish. Cure and remove tacky layer.
2. Using black gel-polish, create a half-moon. Cure and remove tacky layer.
3. Use a gold alcohol ink additive to sponge the buff part of the nail. Add top coat, cure, and wipe clean.
4. Draw images onto the nail with a striper brush and black gel-polish. Cure and clean.
5. Add black gel-polish dots. Cure.
6. Finish with top coat and wipe clean.