Julie Ventura (@juliev37) of Long Beach, Calif., shows how to make this nail design, perfect for a bride's "something blue."
1. Paint the nail with two coats of CND Shellac Azure Wish, curing after each coat.
2. Paint a half-moon using CND Shellac in Cream Puff and a detail brush.
3. Paint large petal shapes with thin lines stemming from the moon.
4. Add smaller petals stemming from the larger ones and cure.
5. Continue creating smaller petals until you reach the end of the nail and cure.
6. Mix white gel with clear gel and gently shade the moon and each petal to create more dimension and cure. Add top caot and cure for final time.