Ryoko Garcia (@nailsbyryoko) of Bella Day Spa and Salon in Navarre, Fla., shows how to make this black, white & gold nail art design.
1. Apply two coats of white gel-polish and cure. Draw three black lines with gel-polish on top of white.
2. Go over the black lines with two coats and cure. Apply gel top coat and cure.
3. Sculpt details with white acrylic.
4. Paint over the white acrylic with gold acrylic paint.
5. Apply foil glue only on the 3-D part. Place gold foil on top and press gently.
6. After removing the foil, apply top coat and cure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.