o One slice fresh mango mashed and mixed with 1/2 cup brown sugar
o 1/4 cup CND Almond Illuminating Masque
o 4 ounces honey
o Mango Vera Cream Lotion
o OPI Nail Lacquer (My Paprika Is Hotter than Yours shown here)
1. Soak, clip, and shape the client’s nails.
2. Apply the mango and brown sugar scrub to the skin. Gently exfoliate and rinse.
3. Gently apply the almond mask and honey over the skin, and then wrap the hands in heated mittens for seven minutes.
4. Remove the mask with a warm towel and massage the client’s hands with Mango Vera Cream Lotion.
5. Cleanse the nails and apply a base coat, OPI Nail Lacquer, and a top coat.
Tweak this Recipe:
Swap out the mango for pineapple (also contains exfoliating enzymes), use an alternate name such as Juicy Fruit Manicure, and offer chilled tropical fruit punch or a pineapple mimosa.
You May Also Like:
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.