o Jasmine/rose essential oil
o Bath and Body Lab Rose lotion
o Skinzi Spa Collection from Mountain Body:
o Sugar Glows Scrub (Venus)
o Total Body Muds Desert Oasis Healing Face and Body Masque
o OPI base coat, color, top coat
1. Add a drop of rose essential oil to a manicure bowl filled with warm water and soak the client’s hands.
2. Prep the nails by filing, and push back/trim the cuticles.
3. Exfoliate the hands and lower arms with Sugar Glows Scrub. Remove with a warm towel.
4. Apply an even layer of Desert Oasis Healing Face and Body Masque to the hands and lower arms. Wrap with a warm towel, and remove after five minutes.
5. Massage the client’s hands with sandalwood lotion or cream.
6. Make sure the nails are clean and dry, and free of any product residue. Apply a base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat.
Tweak this Recipe:
Use an alternate name such as Magic Carpet Manicure. Burn some amber scented incense or a candle, and offer a cup of Moroccan mint green tea.
You Might Also Like: Signature Services: Berry Cherry Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.