1. Apply a warm wrap and steam towel scented with Escape’s signature Relaxing Blend Essential Oil to the client’s neck.
2. Trim, file, and shape the client’s nails and clean up the cuticle area. Using a foot file, smooth any rough skin.
3. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with FarmHouse Fresh Powder Milk Bath for about five minutes.
4. Exfoliate the client’s feet, ankles, and calves with BonBliss Beauty Moisturizing Scrub. Remove the scrub with warm water.
5. Apply the Spa Revolutions Paraffin Treatment for about five minutes. Remove the paraffin with a warm towel.
6. Perform a warm stone massage on the feet and calves using Salt of the Earth Whipped Body Crème.
7. Clean any residue from nails and finish with a base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat.
You Might Also Like:
Signature Services: The Diamond Pedicure.
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.