1. Massage Lemon Cleanser on the hands. Soak andgroom nails as appropriate.
2. Exfoliate the hands with the Almond and Mineral Treatment. Dilute ½ tsp. of the product with equal parts of the Sugar Plum and Spice Tea. Leave on for three minutes, then massage the hands for three minutes more. If needed, periodically dip your hands into the warm tea to keep the masque pliable as you massage. Remove with a warm or hot towel.
3. Apply the Sugar Plum Masque. Dilute ½ tsp. of the product with an equal part of Sugar Plum Tea and apply. Leave on for five minutes and remove.
4. Massage the hands with the Sugar Plum Soufflé Massage Cream.
5. Mist the hands and arms with Wild Plum Tonique.
6. Place two drops of the Grape Antioxidant Serum on the tops of the hands and massage until absorbed.
7. Remove excess oils from the nail plates and finish with a base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat.
You Might Also Like: Cookies & Cream Manicure.
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.