1. Prep the client’s nails by removing any residual nail polish. Soak the client’s hands in a mixture of warm milk and honey.
2. Trim and file the nails, and push back the cuticles. Buff the nails.
3. Exfoliate the client’s hands with Very Polished Almond Scrub, and then wrap the hands in warm towels for two minutes.
4. Massage the hands with Very Polished Honey Milk Moisturizer.
5. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat.
You Might Also Like: Cookies & Cream Manicure.
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.