Metropolitan Nail Bar, Arlington, Va. uses: Lavender essential oil, CND Sea Scrub and Earth Moisture Mask, and Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus-Spearmint Body Lotion.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with a few drops of lavender essential oil for about three minutes.
2. Prepare the nails, including filing, pushing back the cuticles, buffing, and removing calluses from the feet if necessary.
3. Exfoliate the client’s legs and feet with CND Sea Scrub, and then rinse.
4. Apply CND Earth Moisture Mask. Wrap the client’s legs with hot towels and allow the mask to absorb for about five minutes.
5. Remove the mask with the hot towels.
6. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to the Eucalyptus-Spearmint Body Lotion and massage into the client’s feet and lower legs.
7. Cleanse the nails. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat.
You Might Also Like:Signature services: Keratin Gloves Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.