Cinco Ranch Creative Nails, Houston uses:
Botanical Escapes Essential Oil, Herbal Dried Roses, Rose Sea Salt, Herbal Rose Sugar Scrub, Herbal Mask, Massage Oil, and Massage Cream; paraffin, hot stones, CND Vinylux Weekly Polish and WeeklyTop Coat.
1. Soak the client’s hands in warm water with the herbal dried roses and rose sea salt.
2. Trim and file nails, and push back the cuticles.
3. Exfoliate the client’s hands and arms up to the elbows with the mixture of herbal rose sugar scrub and the rose-scented botanical essential oil.
4. Apply the herbal mask on top of the exfoliation scrub and wrap the hands and arms with hot towels.
5. Remove the exfoliant and mask with the hot towels.
6. Dip the hands into paraffin, and massage the hands and shoulders with hot stones.
7. Remove the paraffin and cleanse the hands with a hot towel. Moisturize the hands with rose massage cream.
8. Cleanse the nails. Apply two coats of polish and top coat.
You May also Like: Signature Cappuccino-Espresso Spa Pedicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.