Support those battling breast cancer with this pink nail art tutorial from Gelish.
1. After completing your Gelish nail prep, apply a thin coat of Gelish “Go Girl” making sure to cap the free edge. Cure the 18G LED light for 30 seconds. Apply a second coat of “Go Girl” and cure for 30 seconds in the 18G LED light.
2. Using Gelish “It’s A Lily” and a marbleizing tool drop small dots in random positions on the nail plate. Do not cure after this step.
3. Using the same method, drop a few dots of Gelish “Water Field” near the other dots. Do not cure after this step.
4. With a Mini Striper brush, swirl the two colors together to create a marbled effect. Cure in the 18G LED light for 30 seconds.
5. Apply a thin coat of Gelish “Top It Off” making sure to cap the free edge. Cure in the 18G LED light for 30 seconds.
6. Remove the inhibition layer with Gelish Cleanser and a lint free wipe. Massage Nourish Cuticle Oil into the skin surrounding the nail plate and enjoy your finished nail art look.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.