Hiroko Fujikawa of MARS the Salon in Los Angeles created this pink ribbon nail design that you can copy on your clients for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
1. Apply a base coat to all nails.
2. Apply a coat of white polish on index, middle, and ring nails.
3. Apply a coat of light pink polish on thumb and pinky nails.
4. Using a striper brush and pink acrylic paint, draw a small pink ribbon on index and ring finger nails. Use white acrylic paint to draw a ribbon at the corner edge of thumb and pinky nails.
5. Draw a large pink ribbon on the middle nail. Cover the ribbon with nail caviar.
6. Apply top coat to seal design.