1. Soak the client’s hands in warm water with FarmHouse Fresh Citrus Cleansing Oil.
2. Trim and shape the nails, and perform cuticle care.
3. Exfoliate the client’s hands and arms with Keyano Aromatics Cranberry Scrub. Remove the scrub with warm, steamy towels.
4. Massage Keyano Cranberry Butter Cream into the hands and arms for several minutes.
5. Apply citrus-scented paraffin to seal in the cream. Wrap the hands and arms in warm, steamy towels.
6. Remove the paraffin with the towels. Cleanse the nails. Finish with a natural buff or apply base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat.
You May Also Like: Signature Services: Signature Lemon Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.