Allure's April 2014 issue boasts the newest Spring trends: sophisticated and subtle nail art, along with cool shades.
Favorite colors for Spring: Revlon in Oi Beautiful, Essie in Coctails & Coco, Dior in 237, OPI in Amazon...Amazoff, and Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen in Mojito.
Top Blogger Tips:
1. Save your thumbs for last.
2. Opaque white polish makes an awesome primer.
3. Raid your makeup brushes.
Slight of Hand--tips for changing the shape of your nails.
1. Makde wide nails look thinner with a border maincure
2. Make nails look longer with a metallic center stripe.
3. Make nails look younger with nail foundation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.