The Nail Suite by Lisa Logan, New York uses:
Villainess Scintillating Mint Smooch Body Scrub, Mint Whipped Body Crème, and Mud Mask; Dr. Teal’s Milk Bath with Milk & Honey, black tea, vanilla essential oil, peppermint essential oil, vanilla paraffin; Morgan Taylor base coat, nail lacquer, and top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet for fi ve minutes in a foot bath of warm water with 1 tsp. of Dr. Teal’s Milk Bath, two drops of vanilla essential oil, two drops of peppermint essential oil, and black tea.
2. Cut, file, and shape the client’s nails and clean up the cuticle area. Use a foot file to smooth the rough skin of the heels, ball of the foot, and the skin around toes.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Villainess Scintillating Mint Smooch Body Scrub (a white sugar scrub with stimulating peppermint leaves). Rinse the scrub off with warm water.
4. Mix 1 tsp. of Villainess Scintillating Mud Mask with 1 Tbsp. of water, and apply mask to the client’s legs (mid-calf) and feet. In five minutes, remove the mask with warm towels.
5. Massage the client’s legs and feet with Villainess Scintillating Mint Whipped Body Crème.
6. Fill plastic foot bags with warm vanilla paraffin and apply to the feet for seven minutes.
7. Remove paraffin, being sure to cleanse the nail plate, and apply Morgan Taylor’s base coat, two coats of color, and a top coat.
You Might Also Like:
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.