LeVonne de Spa, Waterford, Mich. uses: Angel Minaro Chardonnay Silk Antioxidant Masque, Chardonnay Silk Bath Bubbles, Chardonnay Silk Body Scrub, Chardonnay Silk Body Lotion, Chardonnay Luxury Body Oil, Papaya and Mango Honey Skin Conditioning Mask, Aloe and Camellia Nail and Cuticle Serum; unscented shower gel, Star Nail Cuticle Remover, CND Stickey Base Coat, Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer (In the Nude), CND Speedey Daily Defense Top Coat.
1. Have the client select a polish color and wash her hands. Offer her a glass of chardonnay or other beverage. Prep nails.
2. Soak the nails for three minutes in a bubbly soaking bath using an unscented shower gel and a scoop of Chardonnay Silk Bath Bubbles. Dry the client’s hands, and then apply cuticle remover and gently push back the cuticle.
3. Apply a generous spatula of Chardonnay Silk Body Scrub and exfoliate the hands thoroughly. Rinse the scrub from each hand in a bowl filled with Chardonnay Silk Bath Bubbles.
4. Using a sturdy fan brush, apply a generous amount of prepared Chardonnay Silk Antioxidant Masque to the hands. Wrap the client’s hands in plastic spa bags. Administer a gentle 10-minute shoulder and neck massage using a small amount of Chardonnay Silk Body Lotion. Remove the mask from the hands.
5. Gently pat both hands dry and apply a generous dollop of Papaya and Mango Honey Skin Conditioning Mask with a honey swirl stick. Use a sturdy fan brush to smooth the mask across the entire surface of the hands and allow it to absorb for about three minutes. Remove.
6. Pat the hands dry and apply Aloe and Camellia Nail and Cuticle Serum, and gently massage into the cuticle area. Apply a small amount of Chardonnay Luxury Body Oil to both arms from the elbow down to the wrists with a fan brush. Massage each hand and arm with a generous amount of Chardonnay Silk Body Lotion.
7. Clean nails to remove all residue. Apply a base coat, two coats of nail lacquer, and a top coat.
You Might Also Like:
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.