Bella Reina Spa in Delray Beach, Fla. uses: Gehwol Soak and Callus Remover, private label massage cream and sugar scrub, Perfect Sense Paraffin, Zoya Polish or CND Vinylux.
1. Soak the client’s feet in Gehwol foot soak.
2. Remove polish, and file the nails with single-use files.
3. Scrub the client’s legs and feet with sugar scrub and start
the oxygen filtration (increases circulation and metabolism, detoxifies the body).
4. Open autoclaved tools. Apply cuticle remover. Push back the cuticles and remove only dead cuticle with the nippers.
5. Gently buff the nails on the end and the top in vertical strokes.
6. Remove dead skin from the bottom of the feet with a single use foot file; if necessary, use Gehwol callus remover.
7. Drain the tub and rinse the client’s feet.
8. Apply massage cream and massage. Offer Perfect Sense Paraffin on the feet as an addition.
9. Remove the cream from the nails with a non-acetone remover. Apply base coat, two coats of color, and top coat.
Price: $49 for Oxygen Spa Pedicure; $28 for Perfect Sense Paraffin
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like: