1. Soak the client’s feet for about 10 minutes in warm water with OPI Espresso Soak. Provide her with a warm neck wrap from the hot towel cabinet and offer her a cup of coffee or a hot herbal tea.
2. Prep nails. Use a foot file to lessen calluses.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with warmed OPI Espresso Scrub. Rinse and pat dry.
4. Apply warmed OPI Cappuccino Mask with an applicator brush to the client’s feet and lower legs. Don’t cover the toes.
5. Apply CND SolarOil around the edges of the client’s toenails. Wrap the client’s feet and lower legs in warm towels. Recline your client back, and offer her a warmed eye pillow scented with eucalyptus essential oil.
6. Remove after 10 minutes with a moist warm towel.
7. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with OPI Cappuccino Massage.
8. Cleanse nail plates. Apply base coat, OPI Espresso Your Style, and top coat.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.