Karma Organic Spa uses: Karma Naturals Nail Hardener (optional), Two-in-One Base/Top Coat, Super Dry, Karma Hues polish (available at www.karmaorganicspa.com and select Whole Foods Markets); organic unscented lotion; fresh organic rosemary sprigs, fresh organic mint sprigs, tea tree oil, lemon oil, jojoba oil, oatmeal, sea salt, rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, vitamin E oil, almond oil.
1. Soak the client’s feet for about 10 minutes in warm water with fresh organic rosemary and mint springs and tea tree oil.
2. Prep the client’s toenails.
3. Mix lemon oil, jojoba oil, oatmeal, sea salt, rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, and vitamin E oil to create a scrub. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with this blend.
4. Mix organic unscented lotion with rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, and tea tree oil. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with the customized lotion.
5. Apply Karma Naturals Nail Hardener (optional). Apply Karma Naturals Two-in-One Base/Top Coat, two coats of Karma Hues polish, a coat of Two-in-One Base/Top Coat, and Karma Naturals Super Dry.
Karma Organic Spa, Ridgewood, N.J.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.