From the makers of CND Shellac comes a new polish system that features week-long wear, a self-adhering color coat (no base coat needed), faster service time, and durability without a UV-lamp cure. Vinylux Weekly Polish and Weekly Top Coat launches with 62 shades (including 40 colors that match popular CND Shellac shades). In consumer testing of hundreds of manicures, more than 80% of clients had no color chipping after seven days.
1. Shape and smooth the nail extension edge with a CND file.
2. Remove the cuticle with CND CuticleAway and a cuticle pusher.
3. Wipe the nail with CND ScrubFresh and a lint-free pad.
4. Apply one thin layer of CND Vinylux Weekly Polish (shown in Masquerade) to all 10 nails, being sure to cap the free edge of each nail. (Don’t apply base coat first.)
5. Apply a second thin layer of CND Vinylux to all 10 nails, being sure to cap the free edge of each nail.
6. Apply a thin layer of CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat to all 10 nails. (Don’t cure in a UV lamp. The Top Coat becomes more durable over time when exposed to natural light.) The nails will be completely dry in eight-and-a-half minutes. Let your clients enjoy the chip-free nail color.
7. When your client wants to change her Vinylux color, simply remove as you would traditional nail polish using CND Nourishing Remover (or any other acetone-based polish remover) and a plastic-backed cotton pad.