Delightful Dijits at Impressions Salon, Pensacola, Fla., uses: Delightful Dijits Lemon Bath Salts (Epsom salt, sea salt, essential oils, vitamin E), Lemon Rose Bath Bomb (baking soda, citric acid, coloring, essential oil, grapeseed oil), Lemon Sugar Scrub (raw cane sugar, cold-pressed olive oil, vitamin E, grapeseed oil), and Lemon Lotion (unscented lotion, essential oils); pedicure soak, sanitizer, sliced lemons, base coat, polish, top coat, cuticle oil.
1. While the basin is filling with warm water, add your favorite pedicure soak and sanitizer. Have the client place her feet in the basin, then add two sliced lemons, Delightful Dijits Lemon Bath Salts, and Delightful Dijits Lemon Rose Bath Bomb. Let the client’s feet soak for 10 minutes. Offer the client some old-fashioned lemon drop candies to enjoy.
2. Prep nails. Lessen calluses.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Delightful Dijits Lemon Sugar Scrub. Rinse.
4. Pat the client’s feet dry. Gently press lemon slices onto the client’s toenails, then wrap the nails with a warmed towel to hold the slices. Offer her another piece of candy. After five minutes, unwrap the client’s feet and remove the slices.
5. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Delightful Dijits Lemon Lotion.
6. Cleanse the toenails. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat. Apply cuticle oil. Offer the client a candy for the road.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like These Other Citrus Signature Services: