Famous Names’ Dadi’Oil absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply, enhancing flexibility and preventing nail brittleness. Created by Jim Nordstrom, the original formulator of CND Solar Oil, it’s 95% organic with ingredients like high-purity avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, and jojoba oil. So what’s in the other 5%? It contains tocopherol (natural vitamin E) and a blend of 21 naturally derived essential oils to create a wonderful aroma.

For more information, go to http://www.famousnamesproducts.com/.

For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.