Present Nail Spa, Falls Church, Va., uses: Cacee Soap Spa Refreshment in Tangerine and Aloe Vera Massage Oil; KVN COSKM Coconut Milk Scrub; Qtica Smart Spa Colada Sparkle Moisture Mask; CND Scentsations in Mango and Coconut; OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and Top Coat; polish.
1. Soak the client’s hands in warm water with two to three flower petals of Cacee Soap Spa Refreshment in Tangerine.
2. Prep the client’s fingernails.
3. Exfoliate the client’s hands and arms with warmed KVN COSKM Coconut Milk Scrub. Start by massaging the scrub into each finger, gently circling until the entire hand and arm are exfoliated. Rinse and towel dry.
4. Apply an even layer of Qtica Smart Spa Colada Sparkle Moisture Mask to the hands and arms. Massage in for silky skin. Cover with warm towels to promote full penetration into the skin. Remove after about five minutes.
5. Apply warmed Cacee Aloe Vera Massage Oil to the hands and arms and massage using circular motions.
6. Massage warmed CND Scentsations in Mango and Coconut into the client’s hands and arms using deep stroking movements and light stroking to the top of the arms. Massage the fingers by wiggling, squeezing, and rolling each finger individually.
7. Apply OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, two coats of polish, and OPI Top Coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Dream Wahine Pedicure step-by-step
Mango Coconut Pedicure step-by-step
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.