W Nails & Spa, Arlington, Va., uses: Lavender essential oil; Mountain Body Sandalwood, Jasmine, and Rose Sea Salt Scrub, Oasis Mud Mask, and Exotic Foot Balm; base coat, polish, and top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with a few drops of lavender essential oil for about three minutes.
2. Prepare nails, including filing, pushing back the cuticles, buffing, and removing calluses from feet.
3. Exfoliate the client’s legs and feet with Mountain Body Sandalwood, Jasmine, and Rose Sea Salt Scrub. Rinse.
4. Apply Mountain Body Oasis Mud Mask. Let it sit for about four minutes.
5. Wrap the client’s legs with hot towels for about four minutes. Remove the mask with the hot towels.
6. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to Mountain Body Exotic Foot Palm, then massage into the client’s feet and lower legs.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
The Art of Entertaining: Themed Services and Salon Parties
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.