1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with foot soak, 1/4 tsp. dry milk powder, and 1/4 tsp. chocolate syrup. Serve the client a homemade milkshake with either Bailey’s Irish Cream or, for a non-alcoholic option, caramel.
2. Remove each foot from the soak. Dry and buff.
3. Blend together then warm (in a hot towel cabinet) 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 tsp. milk, and chocolate syrup to create a scrub. Exfoliate the client’s feet with this blend. (Double the recipe if you’re doing the legs also.) Rinse off in the pedicure tub. Dry the feet.
4. Blend together then warm 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt and 1/4 tsp. chocolate syrup to create a mask. Brush the mask onto the feet. Wrap the feet with towels, leaving the toes exposed.
5. Prep nails.
6. Add more foot soak and warm water to the pedicure tub. Unwrap the client’s feet from the towels, then place the feet in the tub. Rinse feet. Dry.
7. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Haken Chocolate Oil.
8. Apply base coat, two layers of polish, and top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like: