Kohler Waters Spa, Kohler Wis., uses: SpaRitual Instinctual 21 Mineral Bath Salt, Harmonizing Soak Tonic, Cuti-Clean Cuticle Remover, Open-Minded Organic Sugar Scrub, Instinctual Lotion, TrueBond Primer, TrueBond Base Coat, Lacquer, TrueBond Top Coat, Andale Quick Dry Drops, and Cuti-Cocktail Cuticle Oil; Kerstin Florian Rejuvenating Spirulina Masque and Fus Balm; acetone or alcohol.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with SpaRitual Instinctual 21 Mineral Bath Salts and SpaRitual Harmonizing Soak Tonic for three minutes.
2. Prep nails on the right foot, including application of SpaRitual Cuti-Clean Cuticle Remover.
3. Use a foot file on the right foot to lessen calluses.
4. Exfoliate the client’s right foot and lower leg with SpaRitual Open-Minded Organic Sugar Scrub. Place the foot back into the soak. Repeat steps 2-4 with the left foot.
5. Remove both of the client’s feet from soak. Apply Kerstin Florian Rejuvenating Spirulina Masque to each foot. Cover feet with baggies, then heated slippers. Offer the client a beverage/snack, a warmed neck wrap, and ask if she would like her chair reclined. Remove the mask and place the feet back into the soak.
6. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with SpaRitual Instinctual Moisturizing Lotion.
7. Clean under the client’s nails with a manicure stick. Prep nails with acetone or alcohol.
8. Apply SpaRitual TrueBond Primer. Apply SpaRitual TrueBond Base Coat, two coats of Lacquer, and TrueBond Top Coat. Apply SpaRitual Andale Quick Dry Drops. Apply SpaRitual Cuti-Cocktail Cuticle Oil.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.