Gels by Janice, Maui, Hawaii, uses: Bio Sculpture Potpourri Aqua Soak, Gel Color System, Apricot Kernel Scrub, Heel Balm, Mint Mask, Hand & Body Butter, and Cuticle Oil; Footlogix Callus Off (optional); Alii Kula Lavender Essential Oil; Sweet Orange Essential Oil and Vanilla Essential Oil; Artemis Lavender Scented Shea Butter Paraffin Wax; fresh flowers.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Bio Sculpture Potpourri Aqua Soak for three minutes. Pat dry.
2. For extremely dry/cracked heels, spray Footlogix Callus Off on the client’s heels and calluses (optional). Allow it to soak while doing nail prep. Use a foot file to lessen calluses.
3. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for applying Bio Sculpture Gel Color to the client’s toenails. (Model is wearing #119 Sugar Sweet Pea.)
4. Add hot water, two drops of Alii Kula Lavender Essential Oil, and fresh flowers to the original soak. Soak the client’s feet for four minutes. Pat dry.
5. Add two drops of lavender oil to Bio Sculpture Apricot Kernel Scrub, then exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with this blend. Remove excess with a paper towel followed by a rinse.
6. Apply Bio Sculpture Heel Balm to the client’s heels.
7. Apply Bio Sculpture Mint Mask to the client’s feet, then wrap feet in plastic wrap and booties. Apply Bio Sculpture Cuticle Oil to toenails. Serve the client lavender tea and either a lavender brownie or lavender chocolate bar. Remove mask after five minutes with warm moist towels.
8. Add 1 part lavender essential oil, 2 parts sweet orange essential oil, and 3 parts vanilla essential oil to Bio Sculpture Hand & Body Butter, then massage the client’s feet and lower legs with the blend.
9. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for Artemis Lavender Scented Shea Butter Paraffin Wax application and removal. Gift the client with a pair of socks and encourage her to purchase cuticle oil for at-home care.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.